AIM
dragamexXD
Skype
dragamex

Lonely man kills wife Lonely man kills wife

Actually, truthfully, I think these shorts have massive potential. You've got some fantastic costuming, a lovely perspective, and beautiful camera work. I think you should keep going. :D

You Roast My Beef You Roast My Beef

Really?

I'm really gonna be the only one to say it?

Molkman, dude. You have a nice ass kitchen.

molkman responds:

It's not really "mine" though, ha.

War for Awesometron War for Awesometron

Slowly declining...

Honestly, I don't know what it is, but your stuff is getting less and less funny.. I go through your submissions here and your greats are still hilarious, but ever since... even about halfway through the awesome compilations, the artwork in your movies has steadily increased in quality... but the entertainment value is proportionally decreasing.

I know tons of people are going to hate on me for this, and really, it's their opinion that counts, not mine. But.. I need to tell the truth. You're still a massive inspiration to anyone who's ever put a flash on this site and hoped and prayed that it would get noticed, but as for the quality of work, well... It's like watching the Star Wars movies in the order they were made.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Stupendous

Definitely top-notch work you did here in an insanely small amount of time. Didn't even use the whole time needed. Holy freakin' crap.

Good luck with TOFA, I look forward to seeing your final round submission. :D

A Sperm Limit Law A Sperm Limit Law

Always love your stuff

Everytime I watch one of your animations it's like looking into the horribly disfigured and mangled eyes of god. There's so much social commentary going on that you can't tell who the hell is commenting on what. And the crazy transformations that have come to be your trademark are fantastic. In this particular amalgamation, I particularly liked the fact that you kinda poked fun at yourself, when he's reaching for the pills and somehow his arm falls off, which usually ends up being some type of transition for you. Anyways I'm rambling. Good work, and I guess.. fight the power?

Columbine Massacre Collab Columbine Massacre Collab

A truly enlightening story

I wonder how long til Kkop forgets about this and instead uses the extra time to masturbate to virgin tentacle rape?

Most of it could have been done better, in honesty. There were a lot of surreal messages being portrayed, but not in an appealing way. Be offensive as hell, but no one's going to listen to you if you look/sound/smell like a retard.

In conclusion, the only reason I knew this existed was due to Catoblepas' involvement.

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

I agree it could have been better and it's overall quality is not acceptable because i had more than enough time to prepare.

I actually had cels made from plastic baggies to be used in my part but i generally nothing turned out the way i planned it and my computer crashed before columbine day happened.

A Triumph For Man A Triumph For Man

I don't even know what a molkman is

For a daily 4th this has a small amount of reviews, so here's mine.

I think the strength of this was actually the writing itself. Though performed well, if I do say so myself, without the genius writings it would have been a blank canvas. The noir style added a bit to the whole ensemble, though I think if you actually had more time on this it could have been better.

As always, you're awesome, and good luck in the next round, and all future animations. I'll be there, watching. :D

Hey Hey, Stoneage! Hey Hey, Stoneage!

As always...

Top notch. I actually think this is one of your better works. I dunno if you meant it or not, but there was definitely a lot of social commentary. Can't wait to work with you again soon. :3

molkman responds:

And I have a feeling you will. ;)

sasuke vs vegeta sasuke vs vegeta

Nice work

If this is truly your first piece, you've got serious potential. Keep working on your sprites. There were a few times (especially when they were fighting mid-air) that you could have used different ones. I'm definitely wondering whether you ripped them from a game, or if they were custom. Also, the voices were hardly loud enough. Keep it up, and if you have some questions feel free to PM me. :]

Skittles N' Dickz Skittles N' Dickz

these types of things...

need a collection of their own. =D

Emanhattan responds: